A. Students, Faculty and Other Researchers
1. All students who are currently enrolled and Faculty members who are renewed and hired by the institution are personally required to apply at the DLRC to avail of the various library services.
2. All outside researchers or users may use the DLRC upon payment of One Hundred Pesos (Php100.00) and a referral letter from their Head Librarian.
3. DLRC users must deposit their bag and other belongings in the depository counter. However, they must bring their valuables with them because DLRC personnel will not be responsible for any loss.
4. Faculty members who want to bring the class for research must give their schedule to the Library staff a day before the scheduled date of research.
5. Faculty members who will conduct library research for their classes must accompany their students during their research period.
6. Users who will not comply with the DLRC Rules and Regulation are subject to disciplinary action.
7. Courtesy should be observed at all times specially when requesting for any assistance from the DLRC personnel.
8. Faculty can request certain titles of books to be placed on reserved.
9. Full time and part time faculty are required to return all borrowed books before their clearance can be signed.
B. Books and non-book collections
1. General Reference books and periodicals are not to be taken out from DLRC but can be photocopied. Books for classroom demonstration maybe arranged with the librarian.
2. Non-book materials like’s maps, globes; pictures, vertical files and newspaper clippings may be borrowed for room use only but it can be photocopied upon arrangement with the DLRC personnel.
3. Theses and dissertations cannot be borrowed outside the DLRC. Only the abstract can be photocopied in the business center within the school premises.
4. Lost or damaged books must be reported immediately to DLRC staff. This book must be replaced with the same title, author and edition of books. In case of older edition books can preferably replaced with the newest edition.
5. One week before final examination, books and other DLRC materials will not be allowed to be checked out.
6. The Library practices the open shelve system students are free to get the books from the shelves however books should be returned on the book truck found at the center of the reading area.
7. All overdue books borrowed by students and faculty members are subject to penalty/dues.
8. Clearance is a must. Once clearance is signed students are no longer allowed to borrow books and use the computer. Reserved books can be borrowed for a period of two (2) days.
C. Library Discipline
1. Electronic gadgets must be turned off to silent mode while inside the DLRC premises. It is also prohibited to use the power outlet of the library for charging CP and Laptop.
2. SILENCE must always be observed while inside the DLRC. Students who are noisy will be requested to step out of the DLRC.
3. Always keep the DLRC clean and orderly.